Triphala has been used as a traditional healing remedy in Ayurvedic Medicine and Sowa Rigpa (Tibetan Medicine) for over a thousand years. It is a mixture of the dried fruits of Amla (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), the stem and leaves of which the Medicine Buddha holds in his right hand.
· Has powerful anti-inflammatory properties
· Has powerful antioxidant properties
· Aids in digestive issues
· May protect against certain cancers
· May protect against dental disease & cavities
· May aid in weight loss
Marc to Menstruum Ratio: 1 : 5
ABV (Alcohol By Volume): 45 - 50%
Praxis: Belly Breathing
Warnings: As with any herbal supplement, Apollo’s Lyre Triphala tincture may negatively interact with pharmaceutical medications. Triphala should be avoided by pregnant and breastfeeding women, and those on heart rate or blood-thinning medications unless cleared by a medical professional.
Apollo’s Lyre Triphala tinctures are hand-crafted in small batches and blessed with healing mantras throughout the entire production process.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information on the benefits of Triphala is taken from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/triphala. Links to the scientific studies, located in the National Library of Medicine, backing the claims made can be found on the above link.