St. John's Wort
Ingredients & their Benefits:*
· Decreases risk of heart disease
· May lower heart rate and blood pressure
· Contains antioxidant properties
· May alleviate anxiety & depression
· May decrease inflammation
· Has antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties that improve heart function
· May reduce blood cholesterol levels
· May have anti-aging properties
· May lower blood pressure
· Is used to aid digestion
· May reduce anxiety
· Boosts the immune system
· May have anti-cancer properties
· May reduce fatigue & depression
· May decrease blood sugar
St. John’s Wort:
· Contains strong anti-viral properties which promote healing
· Increases serotonin, dopamine, and noradrenaline levels in the brain
Marc to Menstruum Ratio: 1 : 8
ABV (Alcohol By Volume): 45 - 50%
Warnings: As with any herbal supplement, Apollo’s Lyre Heart Harmony tincture may negatively interact with pharmaceutical medications. Individuals should always consult their health care provider prior to starting any new exercise program or administering any tinctures or other suggestions made by Apollo’s Lyre.
Apollo’s Lyre Heart Harmony should be avoided by pregnant and breastfeeding women, and those on heart rate or blood-thinning medications unless cleared by a medical professional.
Apollo’s Lyre Heart Harmony tinctures are hand-crafted in small batches and blessed with healing mantras throughout the entire production process.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information on the benefits of each of the herbs contained in the tincture is taken from https://www.healthline.com/. Links to the scientific studies, located in the National Library of Medicine, backing the claims made can be found through the above link.