Nettle Root (Urtica dioica) contains a variety of vitamins and minerals (vitamins A, B, C, & K; calcium and iron) and is renowned for flushing uric acid out of the urinary system, thus benefitting people suffering from gout and arthritis.
Benefits : *
· Flushes out harmful bacteria from the urinary tract
· Reduces inflammation and pain association with osteoarthritis
· High in polyphenols, playing a role in the prevention of diabetes, obesity, cancer, and heart disease
· Contains potent antioxidants, protecting the body from cell damage
· Helps blood sugar management
Marc to Menstruum Ratio: 1 : 5
ABV (Alcohol By Volume): 45 - 50%
Praxes: Bone Breathing
Warnings: As with any herbal supplement, Apollo’s Lyre Nettle Root tincture may negatively interact with pharmaceutical medications. Individuals should always consult their health care provider prior to starting any new exercise program or administering any tinctures or other suggestions made by Apollo’s Lyre.
Apollo’s Lyre Nettle Root tinctures are hand-crafted in small batches and blessed with healing mantras throughout the entire production process.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information on the benefits of Nettle Root is taken from https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/nettle-tea - what-is-nettle. Links to the scientific studies, located in the National Library of Medicine, backing the claims made can be found on the above link.