(organic fruiting bodies)
“The Longevity Mushroom”
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) mushrooms are referred to in ancient Chinese texts as the “Elixir of Immortality” due to their potent anti-aging properties.
· Boosts the immune system
· Have anti-cancer properties
· May reduce fatigue & depression
· May decrease blood sugar
· May increase HDL (good) cholesterol
· May decrease triglycerides
Marc to Menstruum Ratio: 1 : 5
ABV (Alcohol By Volume): 25 - 35%
Praxis: Bone Breathing
Warnings: Reishi should not be taken in high doses. The recommended dose for Apollo’s Lyre Reishi tincture is one dropper-full (1 ml.) twice per day and is a safe dosage.
Apollo’s Lyre Reishi tinctures are hand-crafted in small batches and blessed with healing mantras throughout the entire production process. The fruiting bodies are used in a double extraction process that extracts all the beneficial constituents of the mushroom. The first extraction is with alcohol, which pulls out the triterpenes (found naturally in plants, having anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-viral compounds) and the second extraction is with hot water, which pulls out the beta-glucans (polysaccharides which support immune health, gut microbiome, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information on the benefits of Reishi is taken from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/reishi-mushroom-benefits. Links to the scientific studies, located in the National Library of Medicine, backing the claims made can be found on the above link.