(organic fruiting bodies)
"The Memory Mushroom"
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) mushrooms have had a long history for both culinary and medicinal uses in China, India, Japan, and Korea. Lion’s Mane mushrooms are extremely nutritious, being rich in vitamins such as thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin, and in essential minerals such as manganese, zinc, and potassium.
· Promotes nerve growth in the brain
· May protect against dementia
· May speed recovery from nervous system injuries
· Reduces risk of heart disease
· Reduces inflammation and oxidative stress
· Helps manage diabetes symptoms
· Protects against ulcers in the digestive tract
· Boosts the immune system
· Helps relieve mild symptoms of depression & anxiety
Marc to Menstruum Ratio: 1 : 5
ABV (Alcohol By Volume): 25 - 35%
Praxis: Making Happy Hormones
Warnings: There are no known warnings for taking Lion’s Mane.
Apollo’s Lyre Lion’s Mane tinctures are hand-crafted in small batches and blessed with healing mantras throughout the entire production process. The fruiting bodies are used in a double extraction process that extracts all the beneficial constituents of the mushroom. The first extraction is with alcohol, which pulls out the triterpenes (found naturally in plants, having anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-viral compounds) and the second extraction is with hot water, which pulls out the beta-glucans (polysaccharides which support immune health, gut microbiome, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information on the benefits of Lion’s Mane is taken from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/lions-mane-mushroom. Links to the scientific studies, located in the National Library of Medicine, backing the claims made can be found on the above link.