Advanced Concentration Meditation
1) Adopt the 7-Point Body Posture.
2) Practice Belly Breathing for a few moments.
3) Bring your Body, Speech, and Mind to Rest.
4) Place your attention on the mind, itself. That is, place your attention on the “space” in which all thoughts and emotions appear.
5) Set your timer for a specific amount of time to practice. Start with a small amount of time (2 minutes, for example) and work your ways towards longer sessions through daily practice.
6) Start the timer and simply gaze at your mind. No matter what internal thoughts or emotions may appear, or whatever external appearances may occur, do not break your concentration. Simply let things be, as they are, like clouds appearing and dissipating in the sky.
Practice daily for 40 days. For optimal results, practice three times a day.