1) Adopt the 7-Point Body Posture.
2) Practice Belly Breathing for a few moments.
3) Bring your Body, Speech, and Mind to Rest.
4) Place your attention on the sensation of the surface area of your entire body.
5) Gently move your attention from the surface area of your body into the sensations of your
pulsing of blood in the arteries,
and then the
6) Gently move your attention from the sensation of your skeletal structure into the very bone marrow, itself.
7) With each inhalation, sense and see the energy of the breath enter deep into the bone marrow.
8) With each exhalation, sense and see the energy of the breath shining out through all the pores of your body.
9) Continue for as long as is comfortable, relaxing deeper with each breath.
10) With dedicated practice, your abilities of sensing and visualizing the interior of your body will improve greatly.
Regular practice of Bone Breathing may enhance the effects of Apollo’s Lyre Reishi Extract (and vice versa).
The exercise given above is an extremely general form of Bone Breathing. For more advanced practices, see Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming’s Qigong: The Secret of Youth (YMAA Publication Center, 2000) and Mantak and Maneewan Chia’s Bone Marrow Nei Kung: Taoist Ways to Improve Your Health by Rejuvenating Your Bone Marrow and Blood (Healing Tao Books, 1989).